For the first time in the history of Sophrology, 2 organizations get together to offer a bilingual Sophrologist training
CEAS Paris and The Sophrology Academy in Ashford, the first Sophrology school in the UK, opened in September 2015 their first bilingual training, a unique offer in the world of Sophrology.
As regards the constraining context due to the Covid and the Brexit, since 2022, the courses take place in Paris at the CEAS.
To allow Sophrologists to be able to work in English in truly international situations.
- Qualified French sophrologists wishing to work with clients in English
- Students currently working towards a diploma in French interested in working in international settings
After their training and if they obtain satisfactory marks, the students will be awarded a “bilingual sophrologist practitioner” certificate from the CEAS Paris.
- Students’ level of English is already good (this is not a language course)
- Curriculum Vitae in english and french
- Interview in english
- Accessibility and safety requirements for persons with reduced mobility is respected.
- Training takes place in Paris
For further information, and to receive the full programme, please contact us by email : email@example.com or call us : 00 33 1 42 08 56 01
LENGHT OF TRAINING AND ORGANIZATION
- A 8-day programme, 56 hours
- A 4h-coaching after the training
- Courses meet once or twice per month from 9.30 AM to 1.00 PM and 2.30 to 6.00 PM
- Presential or synchronous online training